dr.nick

Банлист, Видео и скриншоты нарушителей
cranberrie

dr.nick

Сообщение cranberrie » Вс апр 15, 2018 14:17

hi.i am cranberrie.i play so often at bfmax net.i am 42 years old.i play this game since 11 years.2 years dc mode.i just want to talk about dr.nick.he is coming so often to bfmax net.he is biggest cheater.everybody know that.he banned from fb server.he change his ip with proxy and e come again to fb.but all admins ban him again when they understand.but he dont change his ip when he come bfmaxnet.he just change his nick name.he is big treuble of this game.noob players qquit playing because of him.he dont let them play whit his cheat.please fallow him and ban him.i reuest to be admin here in this server.if u make me admin i promis that i will fallow rules .i am almost 8 hours playing everyday.i can panish who glitching who cheating and who tkling.asssasin is admin.he is good but he dont come so often.also kot he dont come so often.there is no more admin here.

Baban Assassin

Re: dr.nick

Сообщение Baban Assassin » Вс апр 15, 2018 23:33

cranberry
he does change his ip on here bcz me zim jeff bann him when we saw him
dont worry about him
i know he's a piece of shit and every time i see him i ban him
il try to bee as much as i can be online
if u have app telegram il give u my number so u can send me message when he is online

Jeff

Сообщение Jeff » Вс апр 15, 2018 23:54

Cranberry, thank you for being interested in our server, and striving for order. we will review your application in the near future.

cranberrie

Сообщение cranberrie » Пн апр 16, 2018 11:38

ty jeff.its nice that u are fallowing.i wll have that app and let u know when he come.

cranberrie

Сообщение cranberrie » Пн ноя 26, 2018 13:45

player kym is wallhacking on dc corner.he get in to bridge

Вернуться в «Штрафбат»