hello

For English-speaking players
Trium-spain

hello

Сообщение Trium-spain » Пн мар 20, 2017 11:36

Hello everyone, thank you for your admission to the forum.
In the game I am Trium-spain, and as my nick says I am in Spain, I have been playing this great game for a long time and I want to thank you for the creation of the server, I hope it lasts for a long time, because I have not found any better games than this one.
Forgive my English I have used google to write to you.
What if you learn Spanish? And put the forum in my language? :D :D
A greeting.

Jeff

Re: hello

Сообщение Jeff » Пн мар 20, 2017 11:59

We are happy to greet you, Trium, we also love this game very much, and have been playing for a long time already. We also, as you, do not find an alternative to it. Thank you for your words of gratitude, we are pleased to hear them. I remember your nickname, you often play with us.

Personally, I want to learn Spanish, will you help me, at least the basics?
Do you have a TeamSpeak? We sit there almost every evening.
It would be nice to talk to you personally

le damos la bienvenida, Trium, también estamos muy aficionado a este juego y jugar vnee el tiempo suficiente. Al igual que usted no encuentra una alternativa al mismo. gracias por sus palabras de agradecimiento, tenemos el placer de escucharlos. Recuerdo su apodo, se suelen jugar con nosotros.

En lo personal, quiero aprender español y ayudar a mí, por lo menos lo básico?
¿Tiene TeamSpeak? nos sentamos allí casi todas las noches.
sería neplho poobschatsya con usted personalmente

Trium-spain

Сообщение Trium-spain » Пн мар 20, 2017 12:49

Hi jeff, I do not have teamspeak sorry and I do not know how to teach Spanish because I do not speak English either so I can speak for the teamspeak.
The best thing to learn a vacation in Spain and in the city of Murcia we would teach the basics of the language, the good food, the siesta etc, that is to say the typical Spanish. 8-)
A greeting.

Hola jeff, no tengo teamspeak lo siento y no se como enseñarle español pues no hablo tampoco ingles para poder hablar por el teamspeak.
Lo mejor para aprender unas vacaciones en España y en la ciudad de Murcia le enseñariamos lo basico del idioma, la buena comida, la siesta etc, es decir lo tipico español.
Un saludo.

NATALI

Сообщение NATALI » Чт мар 23, 2017 08:54

Hola, un amante de este maravilloso juego desde la lejana españa. Un país muy hermoso y me gusta ella. Siempre feliz voy a verte en el juego y en el foro. Les deseo buena suerte y salud!!! Por cierto, tengo pequeñas habilidades en la comunicación y la conozco bien la historia y la cultura del pueblo español.

[Hello, lover of this great game from the distant Spain. Very beautiful country and I love it. Always be glad to see you in game and on the forum. I wish you luck and health!!! By the way, I have a little skills in communication and I know well the history and culture of the Spanish people.]

Вернуться в «English Forum»