Админ состав, набор в админы
MikeDrumm

Re: Обсуждение работы администрации

Сообщение MikeDrumm » Вт окт 01, 2019 11:33

Здесь всегда 2012...

PRETENDER

Сообщение PRETENDER » Вт окт 01, 2019 13:02

Нарушение правил - это злостное или/и систематическое. При выезде с базы, ведя в прицеле противника, не всегда можно отследить по миникарте свое положение. Бывает. На мой взгляд, если это единичный случай за игру, то все норм.

BFSoldier

Сообщение BFSoldier » Чт окт 10, 2019 03:09

Hello forum. I hope this is a right place for my post cos no suitable topic at english section was found.

On behalf of all BFSoldiers I must declare that we are deeply dissappointed in rules and admins here. Yesterday my friend BFSoldier (he was sniper) came to your server and was kicked. Another one changed his nick, played few minutes but got kicked too. My mates BFSoldat and BFPilot have same problems. We spoke to Spieler, plaYer and other few guys and they said that all is ok. Talking about myself - I get kick even if I switch nickname like today, as example:

Connected with different name, played about 20 minutes. Then I saw my friend BFSoldier AR, so I switched to my usual nick BFSoldier NA (added few latters after it, so it must be not the forbidden name) so he can recognize me
*kick unknown reason*
Hmm ok, Im writing "BFGaming" in the player name field and connecting again. This nick is much different than previous, isnt it? And it must be legal. While Im trying to find BFSoldier AR in my team, I see message like "banned 3 days". WAT?

I think that is made by Baban Assasin, one of admins. And the reason is not some special rule, I think he just hates us :(

AlekS

Сообщение AlekS » Чт окт 10, 2019 14:32

Good afternoon. We will deal with this situation.

Baban Assassin

Сообщение Baban Assassin » Чт окт 10, 2019 15:48

BFSoldier писал(а):Hello forum. I hope this is a right place for my post cos no suitable topic at english section was found.

On behalf of all BFSoldiers I must declare that we are deeply dissappointed in rules and admins here. Yesterday my friend BFSoldier (he was sniper) came to your server and was kicked. Another one changed his nick, played few minutes but got kicked too. My mates BFSoldat and BFPilot have same problems. We spoke to Spieler, plaYer and other few guys and they said that all is ok. Talking about myself - I get kick even if I switch nickname like today, as example:

Connected with different name, played about 20 minutes. Then I saw my friend BFSoldier AR, so I switched to my usual nick BFSoldier NA (added few latters after it, so it must be not the forbidden name) so he can recognize me
*kick unknown reason*
Hmm ok, Im writing "BFGaming" in the player name field and connecting again. This nick is much different than previous, isnt it? And it must be legal. While Im trying to find BFSoldier AR in my team, I see message like "banned 3 days". WAT?

I think that is made by Baban Assasin, one of admins. And the reason is not some special rule, I think he just hates us :(

Hello Cruentifer
as i remember u were an admin of BF-GAME server and if someone didnt follow the rules or admin request he was kicked or banned 1 day.
If an admin tell u to change nick or follow rules or tell u to listen to admin then u should do that
i kick every one who is using nick BFSoldier just like other admin
and why dont you listen to admins request?
why u need to be a smart ass?
il kick u every time when i see u in BFSoldier or BFGamer or BFGaymer or any thing with default name
i kick even player nick because u should use ur real nick or something that is allowed
using other players nick is forbiden
so u have 2 more days of ban if u try to join one more time il ban u 1 month for going around your ban.

Baban Assassin (the messenger)

BFSoldier

Сообщение BFSoldier » Чт окт 10, 2019 17:23

Baban Assassin писал(а):Hello Cruentifer
as i remember u were an admin of BF-GAME server and if someone didnt follow the rules or admin request he was kicked or banned 1 day.
If an admin tell u to change nick or follow rules or tell u to listen to admin then u should do that
i kick every one who is using nick BFSoldier just like other admin
and why dont you listen to admins request?
why u need to be a smart ass?
il kick u every time when i see u in BFSoldier or BFGamer or BFGaymer or any thing with default name
i kick even player nick because u should use ur real nick or something that is allowed
using other players nick is forbiden
so u have 2 more days of ban if u try to join one more time il ban u 1 month for going around your ban.

Baban Assassin (the messenger)

Thats what Im talking about, you abuse your authority at this game server. "BFGamer" and "BFGaymer" is not a "default name". But you keep clicking *kick* button.
And, by the way, its not just default nickname. We are biggest and oldest community in Battlefield 1942. The first player in 2004 after game release was BFSoldier. Only after him came Spieler, Player and plaYer.
We are everywhere in Battlefield, like agent Smith in Matrix. You can longer ban until permanent but does it work at any time? Its pointless to keep fighting. Why? Why do you persist? (c)

Baban Assassin

Сообщение Baban Assassin » Чт окт 10, 2019 18:38

Listen Cruentifer why didnt u join forum with ur real name not BFSoldier??
then we know with who we talk
if u persist to join under BFSoldier il gonna kick u and not only me other admins too
so its on you
if u want to play on MAXNET u need to listen to admin request
only then u can play
period

On our server there are rules and their violation is punished by ban. Read them, remember and do not break them.

What is forbidden to do:

1. Use cheat programs and game bugs.
2. Attack from the base in the game mode CONQUEST. (BASECAMPING / CAMPE)
3. The shelling of an enemy base (an unoccupied) point from any type of weapon, as well as throwing grenades, defpaks, etc. (BASERAPING / RAPE)
4. Intentional killing of his teammates. (TEAMKILL / TK)
5. Rough swearing, spam in chat or radio-teams. (FLOOD)
6. Use the technique as a taxi. (TAXI)
7. Violate the team balance. (TEAMBALANCE / TB)
8. Put C4 (defpack) under its flag in the game mode CTF. (C4)

9. Ship wrecked ships, submarines, aircraft carriers. Bring them out of the map.
10. Destroy the technique of his team.
11. Intentionally cause damage to teammates.
12. Select the technique from teammates during the repair process.
13. Use someone else's or offensive nicknames and clan tags, impersonate the admin, not being one.
14. Use non-Latin letters and forbidden characters in names and nicknames.
15. Advertise something.
16. To bypass the ban. Do not try to bypass the ban - this will lead to an even longer ban.
17. It is deliberate to keep the technique, not using it in combat.
18.A long absence in the game AFK (inaction)
19. Actions not aimed at winning the team

BFSoldier

Сообщение BFSoldier » Пт окт 11, 2019 20:54

Baban Assassin писал(а):Listen Cruentifer why didnt u join forum with ur real name not BFSoldier??
then we know with who we talk
if u persist to join under BFSoldier il gonna kick u and not only me other admins too
so its on you
if u want to play on MAXNET u need to listen to admin request
only then u can play
period

See ya :geek:

TOL

Сообщение TOL » Чт окт 17, 2019 00:44

САМОЕ ДНО ЧИТЕРИТЬ БУДУЧИ АДМИНОМ... В РОТ ЕБАТЬ ТЕБЯ ХУЙ МАМЕН... ЧИСТО ЧЕРТ ЕБАНЫЙ СИДИТ И ИГРАЕТ С ЧИТАМИ. ПОЗОР БЛЯТЬ!!!
В РОТ ЕБАЛ Я ТЕБЯ И ВАШЕ АДМИНИСТРИРОВАНИЕ ЕБАНОЕ ХУЕПЛЁТЫ... ДЕЛАЙТЕ ЧТО ХОТИТЕ, Я НА ВАС ХУЙ КЛАЛ С ТАКОЙ ИГРОЙ :lol:
Последний раз редактировалось TOL Чт окт 17, 2019 13:05, всего редактировалось 1 раз.

AlekS

Сообщение AlekS » Чт окт 17, 2019 12:59

Вот это бомбануло так бомбануло :lol:

А в чем собственно причина ?

Вернуться в «Администрация»